Have questions or comments on this page?
Copyright © Institute of Human Thermodynamics and IoHT Publishing Ltd.
All Rights Reserved
Know of any corrections, modifications, or additions to this page?
Institute of Human Thermodynamics
Research Project #11 - 2006
:: High School Cafeteria Seating Distributions ::
[leave your comments here]
- Diagram made by male who describes himself as being a cool kid / jock.
- Approximately 2,200 students.
- Seating densities about 12-15 per table, average.
Cafeteria #9 Stephen Tyng Mather High School (1997-2001)
- Diagram made by male who says he was in the jock group.
- Density average equals 16 people per table.
- Population equals approximately 2,400 students.
More diagrams to be added as time permits.